Thursday, November 22, 2012

Month of Gratitude: Day 21

I am very grateful my parents got our family tickets to see Trans Siberian Orchestra tonight! They are so incredible! What a fantastic show!!

I public apologize to all those who were sitting around me seeing as I was coughing a lot tonight... I'm sorry if I disrupted the awesomeness for you. It certain wasn't fun for me.

One thing I'm not grateful for... the weird ocean noises I'm hearing in my left ear. Trans Siberian Orchestra, as much as I love you, if you got me deaf I will never forgive you for it.

I now "have prepared for you a musical snack" of what I just witnessed tonight. If you've never heard Trans Siberian Orchestra or if you love them like I do, please enjoy! (10 bonus points to anyone who can name the movie I quoted. Hint: it's a chick flick


TSO- Wizards of Winter, this is one of my favorites by them and I love this Christmas display!


I grew up dancing in Ballet West's Nutcracker and my studio's Nutcracker every year from the age of 4 till 13. I have a love of The Nutcracker and this song is just so amazing to me!


They ended with this song so I will too! This is my mom's favorite and one of their very best in my opinion!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...