Monday, November 12, 2012

Month of Gratitude: Day 12

Hmm.... I don't really know what to write about today...

Oh! So my fiance and I started a diet thing today. It's actually the exact same eight week thing I did before but with a few tweaks. I'll write a post about it someday. So I guess...

Today I'm most grateful for my body. I know that sounds weird. But I'm grateful that I have a fairly healthy body. And although I've been told by three different doctors that I will be getting arthritis in my knees someday, I'm grateful to have an athletic body. I'm grateful that I can workout without flaws. I'm grateful I've danced my whole life and can continue to dance as I wish. I'm grateful for the body that I have been given. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...