Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Month of Gratitude: Days 1-5

So I know it's a little late, but WELCOME TO NOVEMBER! I love November! It's one of my favorite months because the autumn time is so pretty... and my birthday is in November. But also Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving! Even when we have a small Thanksgiving, I'm still reminded of each year's Thanksgiving and all the amazing people in my family who gather together.

So on Facebook all my friends are doing a month of what they are grateful for. So I'm going to do that on this blog! I'll post everyday what I am most grateful for! I'm calling it the Month of Gratitude and, hopefully, I can keep this up every year for the rest of this blog. I'm a little behind so I'll improvise a little. Here goes:

Day 1: I am grateful for Halloween. Ha ha, I know it's silly, but the day after Halloween is when you realize how great it really was, and how sad you are that you have to wait another year for it to come again.

Day 2: I am grateful for Kathie Savage and my dad for working together to get me a part-time job that pays $14 an hour. It was a long 8 hour day of work on the 2nd of November, but it was worth every penny.

Day 3: I'm grateful that the weather was beautiful, that the picnic was beautiful, that the ring was perfect and that I have the greatest fiancee in the world. :)

Day 4: I'm grateful for my parents and all they do for me to buy me gifts and make me cake and give me the best birthday ever!

And finally today...

Day 5: I am most grateful for my sister and all that she does to make me happy. I've never met anyone who is happier than she is all the time and I love her for spreading joy with the rest of the world. :)

1 comment:

  1. Simply desіre to ѕаy your aгticlе is as аstonishіng.

    The claгity оn your put up iѕ
    just nice and i could assumе you're an expert on this subject. Fine together with your permission allow me to snatch your feed to stay updated with impending post. Thank you one million and please keep up the gratifying work.
    Stop by my homepage :: kids educational toys,toddlers toys,toys for toddlers,educational baby toys,disney princess toys,harry potter toys,best toddler toys,cool kids toys,toys for infants,unique kids toys,unique baby toys,educational toys for toddlers,wonder pets toys,playschool toys,baby toys 12 months,sesame street toys

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...