Monday, November 26, 2012

Month of Gratitude: Day 26

 I am so grateful that I started dance classes again today! I've missed dancing so much! I'm so happy that I get to dance again! :) :) :)

I hope my love of dance leads me somewhere. I keep looking for dance teaching jobs in Logan and I'm trying to intern with the drill team at Logan High. My minor is PE Coaching with a dance emphasis so I really hope that leads me to a dance teaching career! It's my number one goal in life!

I am also very grateful for my little brother for making cookies with me tonight because I desperately needed a treat! He also deserves thanks for driving to the store to grab oats for the cookies when we realized we didn't have any in the house. Thanks Nick!

1 comment:

  1. I really love your site.. Excellent colors &
    theme. Did you create this website yourself? Please reply back
    as I'm hoping to create my own website and would like to learn where you got this from or what the theme is named. Appreciate it!
    Also visit my website ... cigarettes online

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...