Saturday, November 24, 2012

Month of Gratitude: Day 23

Yes, this is still continuing after Thanksgiving.

Today, and for the rest of... ever, I am grateful for my fiance. I've said it before and I'll say it a million times again, I could not have found a more perfect match for me. I've been suffering from this awful cold all week and he is taking care of me. We were at the movies and I was coughing and he offered that we leave even though I knew he was excited for the movie (Skyfall, not as good as I expected, but good, not great). He spends a day shopping with me without any complaints. When we get in the car after walking in the cold night air he tries to warm up my hands before we start driving away. He changes the radio station in the car because he knows I hate Christmas music before December (more on that later). He always opens doors for me. He kisses my neck while I'm brushing my teeth. He does everything he can to make me feel better. And most of all, I know that even after a year of dating each other, his love for me has not weakened in anyway, it has only grown stronger.

I love you Christopher!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...