Saturday, November 10, 2012

Snow Day

Two-ish years ago when I was living in Logan there was a storm warning for the "Storm of the Century"! I had a ballroom performance cancelled, classes were cancelled, it was a pretty big deal.... Until the storm hit. It wasn't that bad at all, and didn't last very long. My friends and I were sledding during the "storm" and even drove to Dominos for some pizza. The power didn't go out like the news had predicted, and we were all just fine.

I'm pretty sure that this snow we've been getting today is worse than that. It started snowing yesterday sometime before I woke up (at 8:00 AM) and it didn't stop until today at 2 ish. There is a ridiculous amount of snow outside! It kept me from driving to Logan today to get my ring fixed and see my fiance. When we finally could drive, we drove down the street to see tons of broken tree branches lining the road because of the amount and the weight of the snow.

While this storm can't be considered a blizzard, it was still pretty bad because of the amount of snow. If you're in Utah I hope you made any journeys through this snow safely! I hope your weekends weren't ruined by the snow, like mine. Have a great rest of the weekend!!



These are taken from my porch at about 11 AM this morning.

--Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...