Friday, November 16, 2012

Month of Gratitude: Day 16

Today I am grateful for so many little things.

I'm grateful that my wonderful friend (and bridesmaid) Lindsay Judd hosted a marvelous Thanksgiving Feast for like 50 people. It was so much fun! She's too popular for her own good...

I'm grateful for MY laptop. Because right now I'm using my fiance's, and his is dumb sometimes, though the keyboard is so smooth and easy to type on... I just don't like it as much as mine though. And his doesn't have all my pictures on it, so I can't add pictures to this post and I wanted a picture of me and Lindsay Judd. Actually I could steal it off Facebook...

I'm grateful for Facebook that makes it creepily easy to copy pictures from. Dang. I have so many pictures up on Facebook and basically any of my friends could steal them. Maybe even strangers! I need to review my privacy settings...


Wow. Apparently on Facebook this is the only photo of just the two of us that we are tagged in. But I know for a fact there are many more, she just untags herself in all my photos. Well, there we are. Dyeing Easter eggs on Easter in our old apartment. Man... I miss when we lived together and shared a bedroom. Those were some great times. Love you Lindsay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...