Saturday, October 3, 2015

My Favorite Things About Fall! -Blogtober Day 3

Hey ya'll, I'm back for my third day of Blogtober. It is now officially autumn and it's my favorite time of year! So in today's post I'm going to simply tell you all the things I love most about fall. And it's a Saturday, so I'm sure you have more important/fun things to do then read a long list of my favorite things, so I'll keep this nice and short.

When the leaves change in the mountains and create beautiful colors

Pumpkin patches 

Corn mazes

Halloween is the best holiday

My birthday is in autumn

Being able to wear boots all the time

Fall fashion is the absolute greatest

Sunshine and cooler nights

The crunch of stepping on fallen leaves

Colder weather is more of an excuse to stay in and snuggle


Hot chocolate

Insects are slowly disappearing from view

The anniversary of meeting Chris, our first kiss, and our engagement (not all the same year, ha ha)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...