Friday, October 2, 2015

Glasses And Flannel -Blogtober Day 2

There are a lot of crows near our apartment and in the first picture I was looking up at a crow as it made a noise I didn't know crows were capable of. Anyone who knows me well knows that birds terrify me, so you would think my face would be more scared, but the sound was so Jurassic Park-ish that I was just amazed by it. 

I love glasses. Ever since my sister got glasses in elementary school I have wanted glasses. And yet, I am the only one in my family who does not need them (although I feel my job of staring at a computer all day has a been deteriorating my eyesight). So for years and years, even before it was a fad, I occasionally wore fake glasses because I wanted them so badly. I think I look good in them and they make me happy, although these ones are meant to help in sunlight, meaning they have an annoying yellowish tint and make looking at a computer screen painful, so I can't even wear these to work. So lame. 

Last weekend I went to Ross and bought six shirts that were almost all flannel. They are so cute though and I can't wait to show you the rest of them, but heads up, you may get sick of seeing me in plaid. I also bought this boots that I'm notw in love with and the week before bought these leggings, but I am slightly disappointed by them. I bought them because my other leggings of this brand are ridiculously comfortable and stay in place. These ones are too tight, with not as comfortable fabric, and slide down too much. Oh well. They still look great. 








Glasses: Claire's
Shirt: Ross
Leggings: June & Daisy
Boots: Ross

Heads up! I have a haul video coming up this month so you can see the other shirts I got from Ross last week! But for now, enjoy some other cute ones I found online:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...