Sunday, October 18, 2015

Umm... - Blogtober Day 18

Umm... I'm sure some of you may have realized, I did not post anything yesterday. Blogging everyday for a month is hard.

However, this brings up something I've been thinking about lately.

What I want more than anything for Christmas or my birthday next month is a vlogging camera. A camera I can easily carry around to start vlogging the random moments of my life that I enjoy. I love watching vlogs on YouTube and I want to be a part of that. But it's also important to me not to let it change me.

Some of my favorite vloggers seem to record every second of their life. That's not what I want. I want to live my life and share only the most important things with you. I cannot allow myself to vlog daily because life is for living, not for showing the world what you do with your day.

I am not upset about not blogging yesterday. I know I made a promise, I know I wanted to keep up with this, but I spent yesterday living my life. I went to a farm with my in-laws, went on a hay ride, picked out a pumpkin, went through a corn maze, and carved pumpkins with family.

Life is for living.

I had such a wonderful day yesterday and even if it meant missing a day of Blogtober I'd rather live my life than worry about blogging about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...