Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Happy Tuesday 10/13/2015 - Blogtober Day 13

Oh my gosh I can finally say in a Happy Tuesday post that I'm happy about being pregnant!!!!
I know these posts are usually just short lists, but I've been waiting for this for a while.
I really truly am happy I'm pregnant and it's been making me happy for months now.

Watching Million Dollar Rooms


Blogtober

All my friends and family for being just as excited as I am about my baby

That the baby allows me to eat popcorn again

Not feeling nauseous all day anymore

Having such an understanding boss with my pregnancy

Having good talks with Chris

Chris for everything he's done to help make pregnancy easier on me
Seriously, I cannot begin to explain how incredible he has been
I married a winner, and he's going to be a fantastic dad



No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...