Saturday, February 1, 2014

Song of the Week: For the Love of a Daughter // Happy


I listen to Pandora every morning while getting ready. It's so much fun! Lately my Pandora is obsessed with this song, and honestly, I am too. As I've said so very many times on this blog, I LOVE DEMI LOVATO!! I'll be honest and say her new CD isn't my favorite, but I just love her as a person. I want so very much to meet her because she is such an inspiration to me. I love this song so much because of the power and emotion behind her voice. There is no denying that this song really means something to her.

I also want to add in another song for this week. I swear every time I was driving this week this song came on the radio. I had this as the Song of the Week previously though so it's not the official song this week, but I just wanted to add it in, and it will also be on the Spotify playlist of this year's songs. So without any further ado, I present Happy:



It's February!! Don't forget about the Ultimate Valentine Card Exchange! You could win a $25 Target gift card if you participate! CLICK HERE to learn more and to enter to win! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...