Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Fashion Blogger Debut




SHIRT: Luxe Fashion PANTS: Walmart  BOOTS: Kohls

 I have a longing desire to become a successful fashion blogger. While this blog will still mainly be a lifestyle blog and tell the story of my life, I'm adding in fashion posts as well. A year ago I did some fashion posts, but I'm going to be doing it much more now.

As a member of the LDS church, I represent modest fashion. I also am a huge bargain hunter and rarely buy something if it isn't on sale. In later posts I'll talk about how I get my clothes for cheaper and how you can still be fashionable without spending a ton of money.

These pictures are taken on my phone so they aren't the best quality, however, it does a better job than my camera does right now. So someday I may get a new camera and my pictures will look better, but for now it's much simpler to just take them on my phone.

If you have any questions about this outfit, please leave a comment below! Also, if you have any suggestions on becoming a fashion blogger, please leave a comment or send me an email. I need all the help I can get!

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!! I'm realized a few months ago (by looking in my closet) that I am obsessed with striped tops, so I totally love yours! I really love the pocket detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! You look so cute, Kaylee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kaylee! I love the outfit. I have like 4 pairs of red pants and love to style them differently.

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...