Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Products That Just... What?

I love exciting new inventions and products that make our lives better and easier. Example, I'm in love with my Kindle Fire. It's incredibly useful and just fun. But there are some new things that I just... what? Really? Can they be serious? So here's my list of weird inventions, products, technology, etc.

1. The Facekini


Okay, I barely even have words for this one. Seriously? Someone thought this was a good idea? Apparently it's the new thing on China beaches (article found here: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/08/22/facekini-craze-takes-over-beaches-in-china/ ). My favorite part of this article is this:
"Note: the Facekini is also just the ticket if one is going straight from the beach to a bank robbery."
Do people really want to wear that to a beach? The colors make it beautiful and all... no... still not beautiful. Quite honestly, it creeps me out. But hey, if you're really that afraid of getting sunburnt or skin cancer, it's quite useful.


2. Bathmat that turns red when wet


Okay, this one makes me laugh, and is actually pretty cool. But red? Red is one of my favorite colors and all, but this seriously looks like blood. You could really freak someone out I guess...

3. Picnic Pants: For When Eating Off Your Crotch is Something You Want to Do


I swear I'm not making this stuff up. Sometime I worry about the laziness in America (and other places around the world). You can't balance a plate on your leg? You need pants to hold your plate in place? Oh, okay...? It's only a bonus that it's super fashionable as well.


4. The Defibrillator Toaster


This one is awesome. I don't really have words for it. I think it's funny.

5. Shark Pillow/Sleeping Bag


I like this one too. How fun would that be for little children? It's also great for teaching your children that sharks are nothing to really fear. Ha. But it looks like it would be comfortable...

6. AB Hancer


Ha ha. I don't have much to say about this one either. It's just too funny! This should be my new workout plan to get my six pack!! ;)

7. Honda Uni-Cub


Oh wow! How fun is that! You know what it reminds me of? The chairs for all the fat people in Wall-E.


The article I read about this product even said that Honda is supporting a fat future (found here:http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13746_7-57434692-48/honda-uni-cub-promotes-our-fat-lazy-future/?ttag=fbw). This are a bit better than the chairs in Wall-e, I guess, I mean they aren't as big, they don't have all these technological advances that make us just incredibly lazy. But there are others that are more like the Wall-e chairs.


8. Sleeping Bag

This one is great! On camping trips you can just wear your sleeping bag as your pajamas! And if you have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, no messing around with zippers trying to get out of your bag, just take it with you!! If I had this, I'd wear it around campus, just to see people's reactions. And then I could just fall asleep anywhere in my handy dandy sleeping bag! 

9. Full Body Sweater


So I go to Utah State in Logan, Utah and the winters there are really cold. Like really cold. I lose motivation to go to class because I don't want to brave the cold. So this would be kind of nice on those cold nights... but really... I would never wear that. Why? Because I'm not an alien. 

and here comes my favorite...

10. The Hawaii Chair!!!

Now I can't say much more than what you see in this video. So here you go. Shout out to Ellen!! 



--Kaylee

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Do you have any blogging or this is a pure natural gift of yours? Thanks in advance for your answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first real blog and I just write about whatever comes to my head. None of my post are planned out. I just love writing and hope to be a famous author someday. Thank you for your kind words! :)

      Delete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...