Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Why You Should Follow My Blog

Yes, this is all listed above by clicking on one of the tabs, but if you don't want to click on a tab... here you go!


1. It has pictures and videos!! I'm a huge fan of youtube and always find the best videos to share with my followers. I also use pictures in almost every blog post. I'm a visual learner, and even in reading a blog, I find that pictures really make it more exciting.

2. I spent a really long time creating my blog header. Ha ha. I'm just being selfish. But seriously. How cute is it with the little cow and everything?

3. It has a little bit of everything. I've described this blog as
"A blog about life skills and learning with posts about cooking, fitness, family, dance, teaching, crafts, organization, and life." 
4. I have about four years of college left and am already in debt with student loans (as is my fiance). If I can get enough followers and get the blog to make me a little bit of money, I'll feel a lot better about myself.

5. I'm young and am still learning all about life. I want to share my learning with you (hey, I am a teaching major).

6. I love movies, music, and television just as much as anyone, and have a tendency of sharing my opinion, thoughts, and feelings about the media with my followers.

7. If you're a dancer, I want to be a choreographer! Follow my blog and I'll teach you one of my dances!

8. I'm a Pinterest addict and can find anything you want to read about or learn. Just let me know what you want more of on this blog and I'll give it to you!

9. I have nothing better to do with my life and will probably post a couple times a day. That's a lot of knowledge you can absorb from just one site.

10. I love cows. Follow my blog please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...