Saturday, August 18, 2012

Date Night

So last night my amazing sister drove me to Kaysville so I could go on a date with my wonderful boyfriend. Goodness, we had only been apart a week, but it felt like forever! It was so good to see him again! So we went to the drive-in movies in Riverdale. I absolutely love that place now! $7 for two movies? Perfect! Even more fun was that we got to sit in a pile of blankets and pillows in the back of his parent's Pilot, eating Wendy's and popcorn. Perfect scenario.

Except for one thing. It was a double date (that's not the bad part) so the other guy (Ben) picked the movies.  We saw The Campaign and The Watch, both of which were rated R, and both were terrible. I've never heard that much continuous swearing in my life. Not to mention they were just stupid! It's like the actors were trying to be funny, but they really weren't. And throwing aliens in there? Just weird. Neither movie had that great of a story-line and it was just dumb. So we decided we'll never see an R rated movie again unless we do our research on it (we approve of Slumdog Millionaire).

It was fun though to ignore the movies. I would turn around and watch Batman sometimes. And we had conversations about our week since we hadn't seen each other. So despite the stupid movies, it was really fun! I spent the night at Chris's parent's house and then he drove me back this afternoon. It's hard to leave him, it never gets any easier to leave him (even though he thinks it's easy for me).


--Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...