Monday, February 17, 2014

I Survived

This post will be short and sweet. Okay, not very sweet, but short. This post is also very difficult for me to write (especially in the public computer lab on campus, it would be much easier if I was at home by myself, stupid broken laptop). But this post needs to be written.

This month (because I cannot specifically remember the day) is sort of like a holiday for me. A holiday with one specific gift. Life. When I was 17 I was going through major depression and self-loathing. I hated myself, I hated my life, I hated living, and I was ready to end it all.

But I didn't.

I survived.

I want so badly to tell my whole story and let the world know that while depression is extremely hard, you too can survive.

But this month is a holiday. I survived, and so can you.

If you are suffering with depression please feel free to email me (thedancingcowblogger@gmail.com) and talk about it. I want to help you. I want you to survive as well.

This post is incredibly short, yet it means so much to me.

I survived. And my life has changed significantly since I was 17. My life is amazing now! And yours can be too.

Life is precious, never forget that.

Read my post tomorrow to learn more.

Thank you for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...