Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Our Wedding!!

37 days till our wedding!! We are getting super excited! All the big stuff is ready; the venue, the cake, the dress, the tuxes, the invitations, etc.

Our cake is going to be super delicious, so be prepared for that (ironically, my new lotion I bought to help me look tanner for my wedding, smells like our wedding cake...).

The venue is gorgeous! I'm so in love with it! It has the most beautiful chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and the lighting in there is fabulous. It's such a pretty place and everything will be perfect in there!

Chris is going to be looking very sexy at our wedding. My dress is the most dress in the world! I'm so in love with it! I just dropped it off at the seamstress so it can get sleeves added to it. I'm a little worried about my dress in that place though. It's not a very clean place. And it's small. My dress is rather large and so I'm a little worried. But I know she'll do a great job on the sewing.

The flowers we're ordering tonight! They will be so beautiful! I love anemones! They are gorgeous! My bouquet will be wonderful, so long as we figure out how to make a bouquet.

All our engagement pictures are done, but we haven't gotten the second round back yet. So we can't get our invitations completely finished. But it's designed, we just have to put the pictures in the design. They will look really good and I'm so excited we can send them out soon!!

I hope you're all so excited for our wedding!! If you haven't given me your address yet and you want an invitation, I really need it! Thanks everyone for your love and support! I can't wait to see you at our wedding in 37 days!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...