Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Stress Level

I just remembered how much I love the movie He's Just Not That Into You. I haven't seen it in forever and now that I'm watching it I'm just happy!

But once it's over I'll probably remember how stressed I am and how much stuff I need to do in the next two weeks before my wedding. I'm so excited for my wedding and I know everything is going to turn out perfectly and that even if there are mistakes, I know that at the end of that day I will be married to my best friend and the love of my life so everything will be absolutely perfect.

But for now it's figuring out centerpieces, floral arrangements, bridesmaids outfits, my hair and makeup, moving my stuff to Logan, trying to lose weight so I can fit in my dress, making sure the cake will be delivered at the right time and place, medical emergencies, etc... etc... etc... SO MUCH TO DO!!

15 DAYS!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...