Tuesday, April 2, 2013

River Monsters

Before I started dating Chris I was a bit more of a girly-girl and a bit high-maintenance. I hate camping (still do) and I thought fishing was lame and I didn't ever want to do it.

But this weekend I renewed my fishing license and got all excited that Chris would be giving me his old fishing pole!! He really changed me. Although I still will never touch the fish.. or the bait... that's Chris's job. :)

So when we started dating we became addicted to Netflix. We would watch shows till we finished every episode. One of the shows we went all the way through was River Monsters.

It's this great show where this guy, Jeremy Wade, goes around catching HUGE monstrous fish! And I'll be honest, I love the show! In fact, I'm watching it right now! Alone, in my bed. And earlier I was watching it in the family room and I think I got my dad to like the show.

When he catches the fish you just get really excited! I love it! If you haven't seen it, I recommend checking it out. But I got to go now, got to watch Demi Lovato on Dancing With the Stars. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...