Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Secret to a Happy Marriage

So I had a wonderful bridal shower yesterday hosted by my wonderful friend Lindsay! She did a fabulous job and everything was beautiful! I'm so blessed to have such a fun and happy person like Lindsay in my life. She is always so excited about life and I love it! Thank you Lindsay for the beautiful shower! And thank you for being one of my beautiful bridesmaids!

So at my shower we played a game where all the guests had to fill out a card like this:


My guests had to give advice on the secrets of a happy marriage using the letters in the word 'couple'. Here are the secrets: 

Courtship
On going laughter
Unity
Prayer
Love
Ecstatically happy 

Love, Anna

Cuddle (a lot)
Only have eyes for each other
Understanding
Politeness
Laugh together
Enjoy being together

Love, Cherene

Colorful
Options
Under
Pillows
Laying
Epiphany

Love, Tracie

Conversation
Openness
Undying love
Passion
Loyalty
Excitement

Love, Lindsay

Cleanliness
Octopus
Unicorn
Pandas
Lots of love
Egg Salad

Love, Camille

Creativity
Of
Ugly
Places,
Leaving
Excited

Love Michelle


Basically my friends are awesome. :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...