Monday, January 7, 2013

Bridal Fairs!

It's Bridal Fair season in Utah! I attended one this Saturday with my mom and sister and we had a lot of fun together. It was crazy when I was there because everyone would ask my date (May 11th) and then tell me "oh my gosh that's so soon!" Because it doesn't seem soon enough to me! But we still have lots to do and plan, so that's alright.

I sincerely apologize for not informing you of the bridal fair last Saturday. As the writer of this blog, that's like my job. So I am sorry. However, here's a list of many more bridal fairs coming up!

Saturday January 12th, 2013 is the Utah Wedding Expo at the Thanksgiving Point Show Barn in Lehi. From 10AM to 6PM. More information can be found here.

Saturday January 19th, 2013 is the Salt Lake Premier Wedding Show at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and the Lion House in Salt Lake City. From 10AM to 4PM. Information found here.

Also Saturday January 19th, 2013 is the Winter Bridal Extravaganza at the Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City. Information found here.

Friday January 25th and Saturday January 26th, 2013 is the Bridal Showcase at the South Town Expo Center in Sandy. Information found here.

That covers January for bridal fairs in the Salt Lake valley. If you click on the links above, most of the shows have their brides pre-register to attend. It enters you into drawings for prizes and sometimes gives you a discounted ticket price! It's really simple to pre-register. Just click on the links above.

I hope this helps any future brides like me! Maybe I'll see you at these shows! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...