Friday, January 18, 2013

My Favorite Spam Comments!!

So I very rarely get comments on this blog unless it's spam mail. Sad, but true. Most of them are ridiculous. It's as if they were written by a robot, with horrible grammar and an annoyingly large vocabulary. This is a simple blog. Keep it simple robots.  But anyways, I'm happy to share with you my spam. Because it's ridiculous.

"What's up mates, its impressive post about educationand entirely explained, keep it up all the time."
Okay, as a reference, that spelling error (combining two words) was not me, it was the Anonymous spammer. This lovey comment was place on Once Upon A Time... (Part 3). Now if the Anonymous spammer paid any attention to what they were writing on they would realize that that post is nothing educational, it's about how I met and first started dated my fiance. Hmm... next time you leave a comment like this, leave it on a post a bit more relevant.

"Hi, its fastidious paragraph about media print, we all be familiar with media is a enormous source of information." 
So... what? "We all be familiar"? Yeah, because that's correctly written. This comment was posted on Adding Ringtones to Dumb Phones. So yeah, definitely "about media print".

"Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. cheers!"
Is anyone else confused? Because I am. While I appreciate the complement at the end, I have no idea what "I'm going to watch out for brussels" means. Brussels sprouts?  Brussels, Belgium? I don't understand. This comment was posted on Dance Moms: 1/1/2012 Evaluation which said nothing about any type of Brussels.

"bear grylls messer"
That's literally all the comment said. Thank you??? This comment was on my Overstock.com post, which actually is the home of most of my spam comments. Such as:

"I feel this is among the so much significant info for me. And i am glad stadying your article. But want to remark on some general things, The web site taste is great, the articles is really nice : D. Good task, cheers."

"Excellent article. Keep writing such kind of information on your blog. Im really impressed by it. Hi there, You've performed a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and for my part recommend to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this web site."

"Its like you learn my mind! You seem to grasp a lot about this, such as you wrote the book in it or something. I believe that you simply could do with a few percent to force the message home a bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back."

"When some one searches for his required thing, so he/she wishes to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here."

"What i do not realize is if truth be told how you're not actually much more well-favored than you may be now. you are very intelligent. You recognize therefore considerably relating to this topic, made me personally believe it from so many various angles. Its like men and women aren't interested unless it is one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your personal stuffs nice. At all times take care of it up!"
So... yeah... while my Overstock.com post is my most visited post, it's just so weirdos can post weirdo comments... that throw Lady Gaga in there...

Speaking of weirdos...

"This paragraph is actually a good one it helps new web users, who are wishing for blogging."
This comment was on a post entitled Just Updates, where I just listed boring updates from my personal life. I didn't mean for this post to help anyone, just to let anyone interested in my life know what's going on with me. But okay. If it helps. Someone also wrote on this post:

"Yes! Finally something about 5 different ways to make money."
Umm... no. I think maybe they were talking about themselves, that they wrote an article about 5 different ways to make money, but why put it on my Just Updates post? Seriously robot people, you're crazy.

"I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. the sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike." 
I don't really know what to say. This was on my post The Benefits of Vaseline. If anyone can explain the above comment to me and how it could possibly related to the linked post, I would greatly appreciate it.

I think I'm going to end things here, even though I have much more to quote. But I'll end with a very convenient comment to go with this post.

"Hello, I read your blog occasionally and I own a similar one and I was just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? i get so much lately it's driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated."
Yes, why yes I do get lots of spam comments. And I love that the above comment on my post Product Review: Ulta Minerals Powder Foundation is considered a spam. I don't know how to avoid it or get rid of it, but I do have it set so I have to review every comment before it gets published on my page. So that keep the spam from going onto my blog. It's just kept for my own personal enjoyment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...