Saturday, January 19, 2013

Winter Bridal Extravaganza!

So starting at 10:00 AM today (sorry, we all missed it) there is a bridal fair at the Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City! I am going there today with my fiance (partly to get him to love the Grand America Hotel as much as I do so that we can stay there the night of our wedding). This fair goes until 6:00 PM.

Also in Salt Lake today we have the Salt Lake Premier Wedding Show at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. We might be stopping by that one as well. I am pre-registered for both.

I'm so excited that my fiance agreed to go with me! This will help him realize all the little things that we still need to do for our wedding. To repay him for going with me, I have two tickets to the Jazz game tonight! So after the fairs, we'll get some dinner and go to the game. See? I'm a great fiance. :)

I hope to see you at the bridal shows today!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...