Wednesday, January 30, 2013

100 Days

HAPPY 100 DAYS TILL MY WEDDING TO YOU!!! 

So I'm super happy because marrying Chris seems like the most natural thing in the world and I just cannot wait to be married to such a wonderful person and my best friend! I'm so excited for my wedding! It's going to be the perfect wedding of my dreams!

But there is still so much to do!! I don't even have a cake place! Or a flower place! Or a photographer for my wedding day! And my dress isn't even in yet and it still needs to be altered, I won't get it till the end of March!

And, oh my gosh tomorrow is double digits till my wedding!! :) :) :)

I am so excited! Everything will be perfect! Christopher is perfect for me so everything will be perfect. :) I'm so happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...