Saturday, January 19, 2013

Lindsey Brogdon Photography

I want to thank Lindsey Brogdon (of Lindsey Brogdon Photography) for taking my engagement photos last Saturday in single digit temperatures in the snow!

They turned out beautifully! Lindsey is so much fun to work with (I grew up with her, I can attest to her fun-ness) and very talented. Please check out her website (linked above) to learn more about her and her amazing photography! I do highly recommend her and hope you consider her for any of your picture taking needs. She's worth it. :)

THANK YOU LINDSEY!!!





(we've never had a picture of us kissing before and we very rarely kiss in front of other people, this was a new experience for us, but the pictures turned out great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...