Thursday, August 22, 2013

HAPPY ONE YEAR!!!

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO MY BLOG!!! 

In honor of the one year anniversary of my blog (which was technically last week), I'm going to share my top ten favorite posts I've written on this blog (from oldest to newest)! Enjoy!! 


I love this post because it was the very first one. It's really random, but it started the whole thing so I love it.


I love Demi Lovato and in this post I really started to let you all into my personal life and my past so I've always loved this post. (I apologize that some of the pictures don't show up correctly)


This post was written before I was even engaged, and now I'm married. It's just a really important post to me and I just really like this one. 


This one makes me laugh because I was so excited to reach 1000 page views. Now I'm at 18,456 page views and I just keep getting more every day. I'm so thankful for this blog and it's humbling to look back at where it all started and how I got to this point. 


I absolutely loved working in the daycare. It was my favorite think in the world and my most favorite job I've ever had. We had crazy moments and hectic days, but it didn't matter. I loved that job because it was so much fun working with those kids. (I'm currently stressing out and considering switching my major so I can teach kindergarten, and writing this only makes me want to change my major more...) I also really like this post HERE or HERE, they are both related and I would love for you to check them out, but they don't need to be included in this list.


Best post ever. Being engaged was so much fun! Getting proposed to was the greatest thing ever! It's so great to look back at a post like this and remember how I felt and how excited I was. (PS, being married is better than all of that, I love my husband!!)


I hope to always put up a New Year Resolution post, but this one is the first, so it's special to me. 


I wanted to start branching out my viewership and posting things about different topics that more and more people would enjoy. Everything has changed now, but this was the start.


This is an organization that is very important to me and that I love, so this post is important to me. 


I wrote this today actually, but I love it because it explains everything. This blog is my journal, I leave out the most personal stuff, but I share a lot with all my readers, and I love doing it! I love writing on this blog! It's weird, it's not the best blog in the world, but I love it and I will never stop writing because this is what makes me happy. 

I'd also have to say I loved when I won the Liebster Award, when I started Pinterest Sundays, when I wrote about my favorite fictional couples, the things I learned from being married for three weeks, when I wrote about my honeymoon, and how I write a lot about cows

I'm so grateful for this blog, I can't believe it's been a year already!! I absolutely love writing on this blog and I promise you, this is just the beginning of something great. There are always changes and additions to this blog, because I want to keep my readers entertained. 

If there is anything you want me to write about, let me know! If you want me to review a product for you: email me, I'd be happy to! If you want to be a guest blogger, I'd absolutely love to have you do it! If you want to be featured on my blog (through Web Video Wednesday, Song of the Week Saturday, or other posts), please contact me and I'll gladly write about you on my blog! 

Don't forget to join my book club, #dancingcowbookclub. Don't forget to leave comments and send emails! I respond to each and every one so please don't hesitate to ask questions or tell me a story, I'll love to hear it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...