Thursday, August 29, 2013

August Favorites

I'm recently addicted to Meghan Rosette videos on Youtube. Every month she makes a video of all her monthly favorites. I'm going to try to do that on my blog! So this is the first month of that and I hope you like it! If not, just don't read it.

FAVORITE SNACK: Great Value Fruit Smiles!


My husband was just getting mad at me because he found like ten wrappers for the fruit smiles around our living room (which inspired this whole post, and shows that I'm no good at throwing away my wrappers... sorry mom!). They are just so yummy and the most simple snack there is! I love them so much!

FAVORITE MAKEUP PRODUCT: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer 


I'm going to be talking more about this in tomorrow's post, but just know that I love it. I've only been using it a week, but it's been fantastic for me. More on it tomorrow...

FAVORITE MOVIE: Beautiful Creatures


I know this movie came out a while ago, but Chris and I saw it for the first time this weekend. We rented it on Redbox and didn't return it for a few days because I just kept wanting to watch it! I just love it so much! This next month for my book club we're going to be reading this book, because I really want to read it because of how much I love the movie. :)

FAVORITE BLOG: Lauren Conrad

I love reading blogs so so much! And I love supporting bloggers by sharing them on my blog. Lately I've been inspired by Lauren Conrad's blog found HERE. It inspired me to pick The Fame Game for my book club this month. But I love her blog, definitely check it out!

FAVORITE EVENT: Fiddler on the Roof


This month I got to see Fiddler on the Roof at the Ellen Eccles Theater in Logan. It was so much fun! I've always loved the movie and it was so great to see it live! They did a great job. But they did have all the lyrics to the songs displayed on a projector and that was really weird, but other than that, the production was fantastic!

FAVORITE SONG: Radioactive by Imagine Dragons


This song is just amazing and I listen to it constantly and never get sick of it. But I don't understand the music video... If you get it, please leave a comment below.

FAVORITE WEBSITE: Mint.com

If you haven't already, I highly recommend creating an account there. It monitors all our bank accounts and loans, it notifies us of any problems, it's just perfect. It's wonderfully useful and I think everyone with a bank account should make an account.

FAVORITE HAIR PRODUCT: Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Flat Iron Spray


I straighten my hair a lot and use heat on it a lot. I've only been using this a week, so this isn't an official review, but I have been enjoying it and it smells pretty good.


These are my August favorites! If you have any questions, comments or suggestions of new products for me to use or review, please leave a comment or send me an email. :) Thanks for reading! 

Also: GO USU AGGIES!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...