Saturday, August 3, 2013

Welcome to August!!

It's only August 3rd but I can already tell this will be a great month! 

Today my husband and I got home from a much needed vacation in Jackson Hole! My grandma has a condo there and my family has been going there every year since I was eight, maybe, I honestly can't remember when we first started going. I absolutely love our annual trips and this year was probably my favorite Jackson Hole trip ever, possibly because it was the first year I got to spend it with my new husband. This was Chris's first Jackson Hole experience and we both had an amazing time!

I CAUGHT MY FIRST FISH THIS MONTH!!! I can't even begin to describe how excited and dramatic my reaction was when I saw Mr. Fishie jump out of the water and felt him on my line! It was the greatest freakout of my life and one of the most exciting things to happen to me!

I start school again this month!!! I'm super excited! I haven't been in school since April of 2012. I honestly cannot wait to go back! And even though our FAFSA and financial aid hasn't been all figured out (the Finacial Aid Office's fault, not mine) I just know that everything is going to turn out. It's going to be a great semester!

I have this feeling that I'm going to find a job this month. I don't know what it is. It's weird since our whole vacation I didn't do any job searching so that kind of put me back a bit, but I just have the feeling this month things are going to start turning better.

My best friend gets married this month!!! I am super excited for her!!! I'm also excited because I know her and her mom well enough to know that this will be a very beautiful and elegant wedding. I've already seen what I'm wearing as a bridesmaid and it totally beats what my bridesmaids wore (sorry friend, but I still loved your outfits).

This month marks three months that my husband and I have been married. That's a quarter of a year! Ha ha. But I'm just so happy to have him around. He truly makes me life better and I love him with all my heart!

This month is also the one year anniversary of this blog!!!! YAY!!! I really wanted to do a giveaway, but considering I'm unemployed and in debt, that's not really possible right now. But I am very happy about my blog being a year old. I'll write more on this later, on the actually date of the anniversary.

I won a blog award this month! I'm super excited about it! It may not mean much to everyone, but it means a great deal to me to be recognized. You can read all about it HERE.

Lastly, but this isn't a good thing, my husband and I are getting rid of our Comcast account because we're broke. So I probably won't be blogging quite as much. I am close to campus and I get free Wi-Fi there, but it's not quite as convenient as having it at home. So I do apologize I won't be writing as much in the next couple months, but it's just until we're more financially stable.

I have a lot of post coming up this weekend though while I still have internet access in my home. I will be writing all about my Jackson Hole trip, my surgery and my suddenly positive attitude. So come back soon to read more!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...