Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pinterest Sundays: Dinosaur, Vest, Hugging a Fish, Mila Kunis, Tiger, Etsy, Anthony Robbins, Library, Lies, Fall, Friends, Isaiah, Dance, Demi Lovato, Victoria Secret, Youtube, Bed, Princesses, Books, and Children.

I missed last Sunday and I was so upset! So this week's might be extra long, might be, we'll see. Enjoy!

So there's a super long pin that can be found HERE and I'm in love with it! Please check it out!!


I don't have much to say about this picture except that I love it. :)


I love this outfit so much and it's getting me really excited for fall! If you haven't already, don't forget to check out my back to school looks


I'm in love with this picture. It's both adorable and hilarious at the same time. Her face is just so cute! This picture reminds me of my husband and his love for fish and I'm sure he'll teach our daughter to love fish as much as this little girl. Ha ha!


My husband always tells me I look like Mila Kunis, I disagree, but I absolutely love her hair and makeup in this picture and it's a look that I would love to try out for myself. 


Love this quote and picture! It's just so cute and inspiring! 



This is such a cute and simple craft and the best part is that it has two uses, which is great for someone (like myself) on a budget. You can buy this item on Etsy HERE


This quote is fantastic. I have no other words.


I love Avatar. You can read why HERE. But it's a fantastic show and my siblings and my husband and I all love it. You should check it out! Sadly, it's no longer on Netflix, but they don't make any more episodes so maybe you can find them on sale or something, but seriously, it's worth checking out. 


This picture looks so weird on it's own, but the caption is 18 Lies We Tell Ourselves Every Semester. Check it out, it made me laugh.


I love this so much! I'm super excited for the holidays and to decorate our little apartment! 


31 Things "Friends" Taught Us About Life. I'm obsessed with "Friends" and watch it every day. This list is funny and awesome in every way! :) 


I love this scripture. It's just so uplifting! 


I love dance. :) 


Why Demi Lovato is Seriously the Best. I love Demi Lovato!!! Love love love! I love this list because it's just so true and fantastic. 


I haven't tried this yet, but I'm always looking for good ab workouts. If you've done this already, let me know what you think!


This is my latest obsession. When I'm not working, I'm on Youtube watching hair and makeup tutorials, because I always like learning new things to do with my hair and makeup. 


We need something above our bed and this is beautiful and simple, it would totally work for my bedroom. 


If Disney Princesses Had Instagram. Some of these are pretty funny. 


I'm always looking for new books to read, especially with my new book club. You can find the list HERE


Lastly I absolutely URGE YOU to click this link HERE!!! It's so cute and perfect in every way and is making me want to change my major (not just this link, but still, it's encouraging me to). 

Sorry this post is super long!! All credit for this images goes to the original pinner, not me, you can find these and more on my Pinterest page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...