Saturday, August 31, 2013

Beautiful Creatures: Why I Picked This Book


Oooh! Did anyone else just get chills? What an amazing commercial! This movie came out in February but this past week Chris and I got it on Redbox. We've had it for a week now because I cannot stop watching it. I am so totally in love!

Usually I prefer reading the books first, before seeing the movies, but in this case it's the other way around. So after seeing the movie I heard/read so many wonderful reviews about the book and I just couldn't sit back and not read it.


I'm already on page 64 and totally sucked in. It doesn't matter that I've seen the movie and know what's going to happen, the writing in this is fantastic and it is pulling me in page after page. I'm so excited to continue reading this book and to love it as much as I love the movie.

Please join my book club and read this book with me for the month of September! Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...