Friday, August 9, 2013

Book Club: Lauren Conrad -The Fame Game, Why I Picked This Book

So if you haven't noticed, I'm starting a book club! I realize this will be rough the first few months until people start to get into it more, but every month we'll be reading a book together and then discussing it near the end of the month.

This month's book is The Fame Game written by TV personality, Lauren Conrad.

I picked this book because I have recently found out that I am in love with her website: Lauren Conrad. It is the cutest blog type thing and I have been loving the topics she covers and her simple writing style. I had heard many likes and reviews for her books so I decided to try one out. I hope you'll join me in reading The Fame Game this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...