Friday, August 9, 2013

Fashion Fridays: Sunday Best


Tappy Friday!!! I'm such a dance nerd...

So this post isn't well organized, but I'm going to show you two Sunday church appropriate dress outfits that I've worn recently and love.


I wore this outfit last Sunday to church and immediately fell in love with it (I apologize for the bad quality). But I cannot tell you where anything came from. I honestly don't know. I have had that skirt since middle school and don't have the heart to get rid of it. I know the shoes are from Kohls, but they probably don't sell it anymore, so that doesn't matter. So I can't tell you where to get this, because it's old stuff that you probably won't be able to find. But I love this outfit and I'm so happy that I picked it out! I also love my hair in this photo and I might do a tutorial on it, because it's the quickest and easiest thing I do with my hair. (Also, I realize my legs, arms, and face look weird, it's not just the lighting, it was my horrible sunburn...)



I am currently wearing this outfit because I had a job interview this morning. I was previously wearing it with a belt, but it was bothering me so I took it off. The skirt is from Old Navy. It's one of my favorites because it's the most comfortable skirt EVER! The shirt I got a few months ago from Kohls. I'm not positive where the shoes are from, but they are the brand Blowfish, which I think has some really adorable shoes. And, man, my hair is getting long! 


So let me know what you think of these outfits by leaving a comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...