Thursday, August 22, 2013

Why I Write on This Blog

Yesterday I wrote a post about this week and the hard times I've been going through. It was fairly long, no pictures, pretty depressing, and looking back it reminded me slightly of this picture that all over Pinterest lately:


Yes, I realize yesterday's post is one that won't be the top rated post on my blog. And yes, I know that it's annoying sometimes to have someone vent all their problems to you.

But guess what!!

I don't write on this blog to please the world, I write on it to make myself feel better. I've always been one find joy in writing. When I was upset or feeling depressed I would write poems or stories or write in my journal. This blog is basically a public, censored journal of my life. Because that's what makes me happy. I write this blog for me.

Don't get me wrong, I love all my readers! I honestly do. I love all your support and your comments (especially the girl who commented on yesterday's post, that totally made my day) and I love seeing my page views go up. But I am writing this blog for me. 

I love this blog and I put a lot of effort into it and I hope you love it too. I know it has flaws, I know I make some grammar errors (I'm seriously the worst English major ever), I know some posts aren't that exciting to the rest of the world but in the end, this blog is for me and what I like.



I love you guys!! You help encourage me to keep this blog going!! You're the best!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...