Sunday, September 1, 2013

Pinterest Sunday: Talking Bout Love, Love, Love, Love


Probably the best start to this post, don't you think? If you're new to my blog, I'm addicted to Pinterest. I am on there frequently and pin a lot of things... and I mean a lot of things. If you'd like to see my other Pinterest Sunday posts, you can find them all HERE

So last night I was reading/playing on the internet/doing homework (ah the joys of being a college student) and I realized that tomorrow (today now) is Sunday! And I hadn't been on Pinterest all week! (good for me though, because I was being a good student, I am so proud of myself!) So for this week's post I'm doing something a little different. I'm just taking one of my Pinterest boards and sharing some of my favorite pins from that board on here. Make sense? Because I have much too much homework to get all caught up on Pinterest right now. 

The board I've chosen is called "Talking Bout Love, Love, Love, Love" which is actually based off one of my favorite songs by my favorite singer.











So usually I cation all my "Pinterest Sunday" photos, but I honestly don't feel the need to today. I love pinning on this board because it's just filled with romantic pictures and quotes and other things that remind me of my amazing husband (or pictures I wanted for our engagements, but didn't get). 

I hope you enjoyed this different Pinterest Sunday. Let me know if you like this way or the other way better. 

Thanks for reading! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...