Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Makeup Review: Maybelline Age Rewind


My Backstory:

I have been using this product for almost four weeks. I have always had horrible dark circles under my eyes no matter how much sleep I get or if I am super healthy and eating right, I still always have dark circles. It's just a part of who I am. So I heard wonderful reviews on this product by other girls who claim to have horrible dark circles (but I've seen them without makeup so I don't particularly agree that they do). Since I didn't have another product that was working well for me, I decided to try it out.

The Result:

I love this product!! It blends in perfectly with my skin and give my under-eyes a much brighter appearance. It covers my dark circles wonderfully and lasts for the whole day! I love the application process as well! It has a little sponge type thing that the product goes onto and you just brush it on. It works fantastically!

Cons: 

It took me FOREVER to get the product to come out onto the sponge thing. I seriously messed around with it for almost three days before it started to work consistently. But now that it works, it works well. It's just frustrating that it was such a hassle in the beginning.

I don't think that this product works well with under-eye puffiness. I get dark and puffy under-eyes, and this covers the darkness, but does nothing for the puffiness. I do however have a great product for the puffiness, if you'd like a review on that, leave a comment below!

It does have a more greasy appearance. So I went on a one day trip to my parents house and I didn't take any other foundation, just this to fix up some spots. I used it on my under-eyes and then some in the T-zone (forehead, nose, chin). The result made my face look greasy! While this product looks fine just under the eyes, I do not recommend it for the rest of your face. Just stick to it's main purpose.

My Review:

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone struggling with dark under-eyes. It is such an easy application process and has fantastic coverage that is long lasting. This is a product I would definitely buy again. 

1 comment:

  1. i love this product too! i probably twisted it over 100 times >.< i'm glad that you finally found something to cover up your dark under eyes! :)

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...