Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Carpe Diem

Happy Tuesday everyone!! 

So the point of my "Happy Tuesday" posts are to make you happy, and I haven't been doing any good ones lately... okay fine, ever. But two weeks ago on my first day of class, my teacher showed us this clip from The Dead Poet's Society:


He then told us (and I honestly don't know why, because it has nothing to do with the class) to seize the day! His main point was, don't ever wait to be happy.

Make yourself happy now! Make every day count! Think positively! Do what makes you happy, not what makes you sad! Hang out with the people that make you the happiest! Do the things you love to do! Don't do something if you know it will hurt you or make you sad! Seize the day! Don't wait to be happy! 

This lesson hit me really hard and I absolutely loved it, but again, it had nothing to do with the class. I love all my readers and I love writing on this blog, because that's what makes me happy. 

So I hope you all have a Happy Tuesday and that you all strive to be happy now! 

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite movies of all time. This is one of the few movies that make me cry. If you haven't seen it, see it asap!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...