Thursday, September 5, 2013

Links to Music, Click Away!

It's Thursday! Thursdays are cool. I guess. I have only one real class and then a ballroom class. My real class is an introduction to elementary education because guess what... I might be changing my major again! I started out as a print journalism major now I'm in English teaching/secondary education, but I'm thinking of going into elementary education and teaching kindergarten or first grade. And because of this, I'm stressing myself out too much. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I'm having a bad day. This week has been absolutely awful. I keep having the panic/anxiety attacks where I can't breathe, I've been constantly tired and depressed, I've cried like three times this week, some kid called me a loser for being a custodian (yes, it really happened, it was like out of the Smash Mouth song, "(S)he was looking kind of dumb with (her)his finger and (her)his thumb in the shape of an 'L' on (her)his forehead", it really happened, I'm pretty sure no one has done that since this song came out), I have an essay due and an oral presentation next week (and it's only the second week of school), and I don't know what I'm doing with my life anymore. Good times.

This post is honestly about nothing. It's just an update at where I'm at. I do want to say that I love my husband more than anything in the world! He is so supportive of me as I'm trying to figure out what to major in, he surprises me with yummy food, he tell's me he'll beat up that kid that called me a loser, and he always always is able to make me happy again. I love you Christopher!!!

And I just want to say one last thing, to the kid that called me a loser, I don't see how cleaning carpets and making money to support my husband and myself qualifies me for being a loser. But I am sorry that you feel working people are losers. Because in my opinion, it's the people who don't work for their own money that are losers. Your little stunt there was just plain stupid and you were in a university, at least try to act mature. Honestly, dumbest thing that's happened to me... like ever.


P.S. There are a lot of links on this page! They are all song!! Yay!! Check them out!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...