Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Web Video Wednesday: Music Mashup

I'm still in the sort of "back to school" mode, so this video works well with that. I also want to apologize for something. I write most of my "daily" posts over the weekend so I can spend any spare time during the week on homework and then I can just log on and publish the post. However, the internet in our apartment is down and when I went onto campus yesterday (to do online homework) the internet was down there too. It was awful! So anyways, I had a fantastic "Happy Tuesday" post for yesterday but I never got it published because of internet problems and I decided to just save it for next Tuesday. So I apologize. 

Please enjoy the following video:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...