Friday, September 13, 2013

Fashion Friday: Fashion Week 2013

First of all, THANK GOODNESS IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY!! This week has been so super crazy and stressful, but for me, it's not over yet... :(

I would have never known it was fashion week if I hadn't typed in the word "fashion" on Pinterest and this big bar appeared at the top of the page saying "IT'S FASHION WEEK!!" ...just kidding, it looked like this:


So here's the website where I looked up the New York Fashion Week HERE. And the Pinterest pictures I found when I clicked on "See The Styles" HERE. I don't have much to say about Fashion Week, because I'm not incredibly fashionable nor do I have the money to buy anything they're trying to sell. And Fashion Week just reminds me of this:


So this is a short and fairly meaningless post, but I have to give a presentation in class today so I have better things to do than pretend I know fashion. Thanks for reading anyways!

1 comment:

  1. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job! amazing moccasins

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...