Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pinterest Sunday: Gray, Queso, Wreath, Discount Cosmetics, Halloween Movies, Hearts, 65 Books, Favorite Song, Friends, Skirt, More Friends, Miss Kansas, and Dog Fighting Lobster.


I basically love everything about this outfit. Lately I'm a huge fan of TOMS (but not really because all of mine are off-brand TOMS, but basically the same thing) and I have always been a huge fan of just casual jeans. And I love gray. It's like this was made for me. 


Chili's Queso. When I click on the pin, the link doesn't work. But here's what the caption on the pin says: 1 can of Hormel chili- No beans 16-ounce box Velveeta Cheese 1 C. milk 2 teaspoons paprika ½ tsp. ground cayenne pepper 4 tsp. chili powder 1 tablespoon lime juice ½ tsp. ground cumin. 
Hopefully that's all it is! 


It's a little known secret that I love making wreaths, most people don't know because I've only made like two, due to lack of money. This one is super cute and I definitely want to try making one like it. 


Alright, so this pin takes you to this website: StackDeals where you can find tons of discounts on so many different products and stores. This is seriously one of the greatest things I've ever pinned.  


Halloween movies!!! I am getting so excited for Halloween!!! It's one of my favorite holidays for sure! The kid I work with is more excited for Christmas and keeps listening to Christmas music at work. I absolutely think he's crazy. If you have a favorite Halloween movie, leave a comment below. I'm gathering a list of all the good spooky/Halloween movies for a blog post! 


This ugly old used book store I used to work in is going out of business (Books of Yesterday) so they are trying to sell all their books, and they literally have thousands!! I need something above our bed and I was thinking of doing something similar to this, so we'll be making a stop at Books of Yesterday. If you are in Cache Valley and have never been there, you really should before they close. It's impossible to have them help you find what you want, but if you look around long enough, you can find some really good stuff! 



I'm always looking for new books for my Book Club and, oh wow, I'm also in my 20s! I love reading though so I'm always looking for more books to read. This pin takes you to this Buzzfeed page, which as of lately, I'm a huge fan of Buzzfeed. (To the Reader: You are always welcome to join my book club! There is no commitment and it's just for fun!)


I just love everything about this picture and don't have much else to say about it. 


I 100% know I'm addicted to friends... and I love it. 


I really like this outfit. The skirt is so cute and totally want one! 


More Friends... see? Addicted. :)


Last Sunday I watched the Miss America pageant and I really wanted this girl to win. Miss Kansas was just so real, and who better to be Miss America, and a face for our country, than a real woman who serves in the US Army? I was sad she didn't win. But congratulations Miss New York! She broke down barriers with her win too. 


As the picture suggests, this is the end of my post today. But seriously, that lobster is HUGE!! Imagine being in the ocean and seeing that thing coming towards you! Freaky!! 

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...