Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Very Happy Tuesday!!!


I already posted my Happy Tuesday post for the day, but I have another. SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS? 1005 PAGEVIEWS IN THREE DAYS??? I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! 

If you haven't seen it already, check out the post that has gotten me over a thousand pageviews in three days: The Cache Valley Checklist. I can't even begin to describe how happy it makes me that people like this post! I wrote it because I saw a raspberry vendor after driving through the canyon and entering into Cache Valley and I thought, "Hey, that's something I want to do while here in Logan" (and ironically, that's the one thing I left off the list). I feel so very blessed to have written something that people like and agree with! I am so happy! This is a Happy Tuesday indeed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...