Friday, September 27, 2013

September Favorites

FAVORITE SNACK: Popcorn


Honestly, I've always been addicted to popcorn, but this month I've had a ridiculous amount. I LOVE POPCORN!! The other day at work, they were showing Space Jam (because why wouldn't we show Space Jam at a college student center?) and they had this table with bags of popcorn and cans of soda. I (very sneakily) stole three of those bags. I'm so addicted...

FAVORITE TV SHOW: How I Met Your Mother


I've always been in love with HIMYM! But just this month did my husband and I start catching up on the eighth season. I just love it so much and I'm happy to be watching it again.

FAVORITE MOVIE: Star Wars


Chris and I had a Star Wars movie marathon this month and I was reminded just how much I love these movies!! All six of them!! But this time particularly I enjoyed episode 3. It's just so sad but so good... even if some of the acting is silly. I also learned this month that my coworker has never seen Star Wars and I was shocked! So if you've never seen Star Wars, you really need to!!

FAVORITE SONG: Roar


I wish I could say it was a different song... like Atlas or Almost is Never Enough, because I listened to both of those a lot this month too. However, Roar is just so empowering and it's been fantastically guiding me to be more confident. So I have to give it credit for that.

FAVORITE WEB VIDEO: Tonight You Belong to Me


I have watched this video so many times this week! I am so in love with how adorable it it! I just love it so much!! I don't have much more to say about it except that I love it. Again.

FAVORITE BLOG: Grasping for Objectivity

This has always been a favorite. It's the blog I wish mine could be. However, this month particularly I loved this post because it's so simple, cute, and silly. She's a fantastic writer, super funny, and she always comments back on your comments, making you feel important. She also is currently home schooling her daughter in first grade, and as a future first grade teacher, she's a great help to me. Check it out!

FAVORITE PRODUCT: Got2B Beach Trippin'


I love my sleep so I don't always have the time in the mornings to do much to my hair. This product is amazing at giving my hair a natural wave/curl kind of look that is super simple and fast. I just spray and scrunch. I've been using this all month and even though the bottle looks small, I haven't run out yet, not even close. So it last a while too. This isn't an official review, but I do love this product.

FAVORITE/MOST POPULAR POST: The Cache Valley Checklist


You guys are incredible to be supportive of this post! I absolutely loved writing it and I cannot wait to complete all the items on this checklist and would love for you to all check back and read about my adventures!

FAVORITE EVENT: Real Salt Lake



I'm cheating on this one because it was actually in August, however, it was after I wrote my August Favorites post, so I'm squeezing it in here. I don't know if you can tell, but in the top picture, that's Ty Burrell from Modern Family. Yep, he was at the Real Salt Lake game! It was a great game! Chris and I absolutely love Real games because they are just so much fun!! 

I'll redeem myself by also adding a September event:


I wanted this so badly to be my favorite, but I was sick and miserable. The above picture is from The Great Gatsby Literary Ball held on the USU campus. It was such a cool event! There was dancing, poker, food, and they played the new Great Gatsby movie. We mainly just watched the movie because I felt so sick. I hate being sick. I was wearing a Latin ballroom costume that works as a 20's flapper girl dress, I also gave myself a fake bob with my hair (that Chris really loved and now he wants me to cut my hair, not happening). I had been really looking forward to this event, and I did have a good time, but it wasn't as fun as I had hoped because a) I was sick and b) I didn't have any friends there to hang out with, just my husband. It would have been more fun if we had been in a little group. Oh well though. 

These are all my September Favorites! Leave a comment if you like these posts or have any suggestions for me. Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway before October 6th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...