Monday, August 13, 2012

50 Things About Me



1. My name is Kaylee Ostrowski
2. I was born in California, but I moved to Utah when I was two and consider myself a true Utahan.
3. I'm a student at Utah State University (but am currently taking a year off).
4. I was born on the 4th of November.
5. I've been dancing since I was about four-years-old and hope to dance for as long as possible.
6. My major is English teaching with a minor in physical education coaching.
7. I have an older sister and a younger brother.
8. I think my parents are the greatest parents in the world.
9. I am in a serious relationship with the most wonderful boy in the world (his name is Chris).
10. I am a proud member of the USU Ballroom Dance Company.
11. I am also in charge of the USU Ballroom Dance Company Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/USU-Ballroom-Dance-Company/114584308643929 check us out!).
12. I love fashion and dressing in fun cute clothes.
13. I used to only wear black and still find black to be a necessary part of my everyday outfits.
14. I take my camera everywhere and try to take pictures of everything. If not my camera, I'll use the camera on my phone.
15. I own a Kindle Fire from Amazon and am a huge supporter!
16. My older sister graduated from BYU.
17. My little brother plays the tuba in the high school band.
18. My boyfriend is a soccer player and a huge Liverpool fan.
19. I have a list of places that I want to visit in every state in the USA, but I've only been able to cross of Texas so far, even though I've been to many different places. (I can explain this better: For example, I live in Utah, but my goal is to visit Zions and Arches, but I still haven't done that, so I can't check it off my list yet.)
20. The list mentioned above can be found on my other blog (http://kayleeroo.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-american-journey.html).
21. I have a secret addiction to Dance Moms and Toddlers and Tiaras.
22. In Dance Moms, I think Chloe is a better dancer than Maddie.
23. In Toddlers and Tiaras, I think "Honey Boo Boo Child" is hilarious and that Eden Wood is a sweet little girl.
24. I also love Psych, The Big Bang Theory, Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and So You Think You Can Dance.
25. I have a problem with technology... I've broken nearly all my cell phones, an Ipod, laptop, and camera. (I'm nervously waiting to see if I'll break my Kindle. Crossing my fingers I won't!!)
26. With all my broken technology, I've simply gotten a new one.
27. My laptop wasn't entirely my fault. It was first my roommate's for slamming it in her car trunk and cracking the screen. It wasn't till months later that I spilled soup on it and wrecked the rest of it.
28. I'm realizing 100 is a large number and am switching it to 50.
29. I'm in the process of writing a book series, but it's a huge secret. Nobody knows what it's about but me.
30. I hope to publish a book someday (at least one, but hopefully my series will work out).
31. Chris and I are planning on getting married.... and we've already named four children (Calam, Mykell, Stella, and Huckleberry).
32. No, I do not have an engagement ring yet (much to my disappointment).
33. I am currently jobless (oh yay!). So if you know of any job in the Salt Lake Valley, hook me up!
34. I did read all the Twilight books. I actually liked them until I read the fourth one, to which my response was "oh my gosh.... what the hay am I reading???"
35. I have also seen all the Twilight movies and even went to the midnight premier of the most recent one with my roommates. I have to be honest, the movies suck. But they're kind of hilarious at the same time because all the actors suck at acting.
36. I've also read all the Harry Potter books and seen all the movies. I also am addicted to Pottermore. Now I'm not as big a HP fan as my sister, but I do love them very much.
37. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (more commonly referred to as "the Mormons"). I've struggled in the church sometimes, but it's just a part of who I am, and I love it (you're welcome to ask me questions about it and I'll give you the best answer I can or direct you to someone else with better answers).
38. I was in choir in high school and like to sing to the radio and in the shower and at church and such, but I really don't like singing in front of other people.
39. This summer I participated in Freedom Fire in Logan, Utah. I was one of the dancers. We were an opening act for Kansas!!
40. I've also danced with the Beach Boys.
41. While we're on the subject, I've dance in the Ballet West Nutcracker three times.
42. I hope to use my minor to coach a high school dance team.
43. I would love to be a famous choreographer. My biggest dream (that's probably un-attainable) is to choreograph a dance for So You Think You Can Dance.
44. One of my favorite books ever is The Great Gatsby. I think it's funny. I can't wait to be an English teacher and get to teach that book!
45. I love rice. I think it's delicious even just by itself. I could probably have it everyday, but not by itself, with something new added to it every night.
46. I've never been a huge fan of cooking (I find it a waste of time) but I'm working on getting better on my cooking skills for when I get married (which is probably next May).
47. I have zebra print... everything.
48. Black is my favorite color even though everyone tells me it's not a real color.
49. I really want to create a fun blog for people. And I hope this is it.
50. I love cows.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaylee,

    Nice blog!

    I'm a die hard Liverpool fan too...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Yeah, my boyfriend is getting me to love Liverpool! :) Thanks for following my blog!

      Delete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...