Monday, June 10, 2013

My Wedding Dress

So I had a lot of posts leading up to my wedding dress. But I couldn't ever show it because I couldn't risk letting Chris see it before the wedding. And I'm so glad he never did, because that moment that I walked out and he first saw my dress was magical. The look on his face was priceless. He made me feel beautiful. I loved my wedding dress!!

I shared many stories of the events leading up to my dress. But everything was worth it for that moment. So here's a picture of my dress, the very first wedding dress that I tried on back in November.






I fell in love with that dress immediately and I knew it was the one for me. Even after trying on ten more dresses, I couldn't stop thinking about that dress. So finally we bought it. I wanted my dress to be modest so sleeves had to be added. That was a whole fiasco but everything turned out for the better. Because I got my big poofy, princess dress, and I had never felt more beautiful in my entire life.




Note: This post may be edited when i get all my wedding photos back and have access to my bridal photos. I currently just have photos taken by friends and family.

3 comments:

  1. I love your dress so much!!! -sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s a really beautiful wedding dress, I think you look amazing! I attended this dress fair of sorts in an event space Chicago, where they had these really wonderful dresses by different designers. I came close to buying one but I just controlled myself since I am not getting married soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your dress so much. I want to more about this. Because i also want to make my wedding dress like this. For this i think my shopping companion will me in this situation. Because she has many idea about wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...