Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Newest Members of the Family

Chris and I would like to welcome the two newest members of our family! Everyone meet Juan:


... and Sassy:


Juan Diego Farnes is a beautiful green beta fish with a prehistoric looking face. Salvador "Sassy" Farnes is a gay blue and red beta fish who is so incredibly beautiful and girlish.

Anyone who reads my blog regularly knows that I've been wanting beta fish since forever. My husband surprised me before we left for our Christmas vacation with a tank for our beta fish! We decided to wait until we were back home from all our Christmas break adventures to get the fish so they wouldn't die. So today we finally got them! I wanted a boy and a girl but the store didn't have any girls, but Sassy was so beautiful and we decided he could just be gay.

I absolutely love the newest members of our family! They are so fun to watch swimming around they are a great addition to our little family! But don't tell our apartment manager because I'm pretty sure they are technically not allowed. It says no pets and I think they include fish in that but my fish will not be making any messes or making much noise so we're bending the rules a bit.



What pets do you have? Leave a comment below and let me know! 
THANKS FOR READING!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...