Friday, January 31, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!


I honestly have the greatest mom in the world. She has stood by me and supported me through everything. She wanted me to live out my dreams and helped me through dance my whole life. She helps me in school, even since preschool and still now in college. She gave me the greatest wedding in the world, which I will forever be grateful for. She helped me when I didn't feel like myself and I was truly unhappy, she helped me to feel better, and is always there to help me feel better.

She is one of the smartest, strongest, bravest, kindest people I've ever met and is one of the greatest influences on me. She taught me to be myself. She taught me to live my dreams, and that I am capable of doing anything. She taught me to be kind to others, no matter if they are different than me. She taught me about the church that I have grown up in and learn to love more each and everyday. She taught me to love.

There aren't enough words in the world to describe the greatness of my mother. I love her so very much and sometimes it's really hard living two hours away from her, I miss seeing her everyday.

Happy birthday mom! I hope your birthday is the greatest and you have a wonderful year! I love you so very much! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...