Friday, January 17, 2014

Five on Friday: Huge Announcement!!

It has been a long time since I've done a Five on Friday post! I do these posts as a link-up with The Good Life Blog. It's a great way to meet new bloggers so if you can't joined in already, you should! 



one


Classes started back up last week and I already feel behind. I suppose it just hasn't fully sunk in that I'm back in school and I just want to work and do my own thing. I have also been sick a lot so I did not start out on a good foot. Not to mention that my classes are all pretty boring, yet a ton of work. I have to read six Shakespeare plays, and five Robert Louis Stevenson books. Anyways, school's back in session which means (if my record holds true) I'll be writing more posts on this blog to avoid doing homework. Because that's just what happens.

two

I have been sick for forever and I am so supremely sick of being sick! My goodness! And it just keeps getting worse and doctors don't help and I'm sick of it. I don't have much else to say on the matter, just read my post from earlier this week although, I did visit the the doctors again and had a fever, got more pills, missed two days of classes and got way behind, and missed an entire week of work. Major hit financially, but it was really good for me to rest this week.

three


My obsession with Meghan Rosette has grown. I think I'm onto full blown stalker now. I majorly stalk her on Instagram and Twitter but mostly I just sit on my couch and watch her Youtube videos, wishing my wardrobe could look half as good as hers, or if I could even own half as many things as she does. She's just a very bubbly and uplifting person and that's why I love watching her so much.

four

I want to become more of a fashion blogger!!! This is partly because of my Meghan Rosette obsession but also of my love for my good friend Kalee's blog, Fred Rongo. After seeing Kalee's success I grew jealous and realized that the two most popular types of blogs out there are fashion and parenting. I'm not a parent yet but I can certainly attempt to do fashion. So in the upcoming weeks I will be adding a Fashion tab to the top of my blog and posting much more about my own personal wardrobe (even though I'm struggling to like it) and also hair and makeup stuff. If you have any helpful suggestions or tips for me please leave a comment below!

And now drum roll please... Here's my huge announcement!!! 

five


Starting February 1st I'm doing my own link-up!! This is a special Valentines Day link-up that I hope to do annually. Remember in elementary school when we made little mailboxes and everyone in class handed out little valentines to everyone? Well this is sort of like that. Except that these are E-Valentines meant to represent you and your blog (but honestly you could just make a Valentine like the picture above and I'd be happy with that too).

Please spread the word about this upcoming link-up because... after linking up your own Valentine, you can vote for your five favorites and the winner with the most votes will win a $25 gift card to Target (the price may go up if I can find helpers to share this link-up and contribute, leave a comment below or send me an email if you'd like to help out). Full details will come on February 1st and voting starts February 2nd, so mark your calendars and get ready for the Ultimate Valentine Card Exchange!

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram to stay updated with the Valentine Exchange and other happenings on my blog! 
THANKS FOR READING!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I need to write this down so I don't forget! (hopefully this hasn't posted twice- it yelled at me the first time haha) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...