Friday, January 10, 2014

Fashion Friday: January Wishlist


Fashion Friday has always been a hit and miss on my blog. I just can't keep it up. But I hope to make a monthly wishlist made on Polyvore. Sometimes it'll be stuff for my apartment but usually it'll be clothes.

This month I'm in a black sort of mood and leather. I painted my nails black on Saturday, with this beautiful gold glitter in it that my sister gave to me for Christmas. My husband really wants me to get printed leggings and I really like the above ones or something similar. I also currently love infinity scarves and I've always had a boot obsession, so I just love the above outfit that I put together.

If you haven't already, check out Polyvore for outfit inspiration and to create your own wishlist! 
THANKS FOR READING!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...