Saturday, January 4, 2014

Song of the Week: Counting Stars


I have been so obsessed with this song for so long and I'm so happy to finally make it Song of the Week! I wanted to all December but chose to just do Christmas songs. Anyways, I love this song, I've always loved One Republic, and if anyone would like to give me tickets to their concert I would love you forever! :)

I'm starting a new playlist for the 2014 Song of the Week Saturday posts on Spotify. Again, at the end of the year, I'll share it with you as a Christmas gift! So if you have a favorite song you want on the playlist, please leave a comment below and let me know! If you haven't listened to my 2013 playlist you can find it HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh! This is my favorite song right now. I can't stand the music video though. The song is so epic, but the video is just blah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be honest, I haven't even watched the music video. ha ha! I am just obsessed with the song so I just put it up. :)

      Delete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...